You all are cracking me up - marking posts titled "DED" and "Joni" as njc
;-)
Tis funny...I just noticed that!

I love when Mack is blown away by something..it's contagious!!

And Bree, don't worry too much about Joni going away from music forever -
she has been saying this since around the second album. Hopefully it is one
more false alarm. No one with music in their soul can ever go away from it
for too long.
Well lady of the canyon..your words make me feel better.. (yeah..but she has that studio in her home..she might never venture out again..like..like..NORMA... Could not resist..) No..really I'm feeling better now Kakki..thanks..

Bree

Kakki