I know that you have experienced music that does nothing but take you
away, inside your own mind.  It plays, over and over again, while you think,
think, think.
That is where this album has taken me.  It is truly amazing.  I had always
thought of the big three (Blue, C and S, and For the Roses) as works of art
and more or less incomparable.  I am not sure but that this work outshines
them in my mind.  Surprised?  Yes.  Enthralled?  Nothing but so.  I look to
Joni to inspire me, to make me better, to awaken, in me, what must be there.
This album makes me, tells me, inspires me to be the best that I can be.
What more could one want from music?

mack