Have you ever listened to and read the lyrics of something so profound, so
powerful, that it almost hurts, it gives pangs of anguish to do so?
Visionary is this woman.  I thought that I had it but no, I did not.  All
homage to this woman, this joni mitchell.

i am sorry to continue with my praises of this album but I cannot believe
that a human being could know these things, could place them on a page, into
the ear, then the mind.  I will stop.  Never again will there be wonder as
to why such reverence is given to Joni, here.

mack