In a message dated 11/13/2002 1:33:21 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> And if this will be the swan song, so be it.  I will be
> satisfied.

Well, put me in the camp of those who think she's just blowing more smoke here. Like
Kakki said, she's been issuing this same threat for over 30 years. She seems to be the
type to impulsively follow her muse and not her practical sense...of course, time will
tell, and she's certainly not helping her cause by continually shooting herself in the
feet (or more likely giving the media soundbites to twist against her).

> NP:  Tom Waitts/Crystal Gayle- One From the Heart
> Do you have this one Bob M?

Yes, and it is a real gem! Such a pretty contrast between Waits' growl and Crystal's
swoon...the part of Crystal was supposed to have been Bette Midler (after Coppola
heard 'Never Talk to Strangers) but they couldn't work it out - at least I think
that's how the story goes.

Bob

NP: Ben Folds Five, "Stevens Last Night In Town"