  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
  Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 10:03 AM
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Subject: Re: Will-not gay enough? NJC

  In a message dated 11/21/2002 9:55:39 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

    ... has a television
    program ever shown a long passionate kiss between two men?

  "Queer As Folk" does, Heather, but that's on showtime so I guess that
doesn't count.
  Oh there was that one episode of "I Love Lucy", where Fred put a roofie in
Ricky's drink and they went at it for hours..........oh nevermind :~)

  Jimmy