>The show pushes and crosses over so
>many boundaries as it is, I don't see why they would
>be hesitant to show him in an affectionate
>relationship, but I'm not sure...

>Jenny

I'm not sure that's the point or premise of this show. I think the
'character' of Will is single and 'wanting'. I also feel that the show in
its present form has achieved enough (if socio-politcal matters really were
at the core its conception and I dont believe they were.)

This show was put together to be funny and make money. Anything in the way
of opening the broader audience's ability to cope with the premise is a
fortunate by-product. (am i being too cynical here?) For more to be done to
present gay as 'unremarkable' will need another format.

les (london and who doesn't much care for long smoochy kisses on TV whomever
is in the clinch unless of course it's.......ok, enough)