I thank you for the correction and review!  Tomlin should have won, that
I'll stand by.

I remember I'm Easy winning - usually the award goes to the tune that
they do the biggest production number on but for I'm easy, Keith just
played the guitar by himself.  And I think that was considered an upset
win.  I'm Easy has always been a theme song of my mine - please stop
pulling at my sleeve if you're just playing, if you won't take the
things you make me want to give... don't lead me on if there's no where
for you to take me - has probably kept me from some relationships and
sure got me into another.

Wasn't Shampoo a few years before Nashville?  It seems to me I saw
Shampoo in college or seminary but Nashville when I was on internship,
or were Blakely and Tomlin nominated for something prior to Nashville?

Also watched McCabe and Mrs. Miller tonight with a very youthful Keith
Carradine, which makes at least 3 Altman movies for him (with Thieves
Like Us, still the best movie I ever saw).  Was I ever that young?

A great thing about this list, you say something, you learn something!

Thanks again,

Vince