> Eric W Taylor wrote:
>        I always love it when a critical reviewer pans an album
>
> > admittedly before listening to the first half of it.

> Have you ever taken a few bites of food, and said "uh...no
> thanks...."     ?
> Would eating more of it make you like it better?

Well... yeah.  It would.  I mean, my mom spent years trying to get me to eat
various vegetables as a kid, but I always thought they were revolting.
Then, when I grew up a bit, I started eating them, and hey presto!  I even
like sprouts.  I mean, food does grow on you sometimes.  Unless it's just
bad food, obviously.  I've lost count of the number of albums I've spat out
in disgust at the first chew, then gone back and found - hey!  This ain't so
bad!  This is good!  (Best example I know: Janis Ian's Between The Lines
album.  Disgust on Monday, obsession by Friday....)

Can't speak for Travelogue, though, cos I ain't heard it yet.

Adam