WALLLLLYYYY!
happy birthday, mon amour! joyeaux anniversaire!
pardon my spelling! tu es tres magnifique! je t'adore!
seriousment!
i hope you have/had a wonderful birthday. sorry i am a
bit late, but as my boyf says, better late than never!
course he's talking about my period!!! no drunk
posting, no drunk posting....
in all seriousness... i love you wally. i hope you are
as happy as i know you deserve to be.
love and kisses and hugs,
alison e. in slc

http://mailplus.yahoo.com