In a message dated 12/29/2002 9:52:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Is there a
> medication I could take that would help with some of the stress and
> anxiety?

I for one hate to see medication as a first resort...Joni says "Doctor's
pills give you brand new ills..." and I agree with her. My two bits of advice
would be to begin a steady exercise program, even if it's just consistent
brisk walking, and find some kind of support group where you can talk about
your feelings and know that there are others that are dealing with the same
stuff.

And of course, know that you have a pretty good support group here Rose, but
sometimes you need a friend to give you a hug & a shoulder to cry on, and a
computer cannot do that.

Love ya,
Bob