[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>>So why do some people think that Travelogue is more
>>Mendoza's doing than
>>Joni's? I would think it sounds just as she intended.
>>

>He did the arrangements and conducting, which means that he was VERY responsible for
>the pacing as well as charting the various musical sections of the songs. Joni may be
>satisfied with the results (and I'm certain she is), but what Mendoza has done on
>this project are things out of her realm.

maybe so but i am sure(as you are) that this is what Joni wanted. If she
didn't, she wouldn;'t have released it.  I just feel that whoever Joni
works with, the end product is still what Joni wanted. so if people
don't like it, that is who the buck stops with. Unless the impression i
have of Joni is wrong and she is easily swayed into doing what others
want her to do.
bw
colin