--- colin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >
Americans are well known wordlwide for their teeth!
> Mainly film stars
> and such. They look so unreal! Cosmetic teeth lose
> character. As long as
> the teeth are clean and healthy, leave them alone. A
> mouth full of pure
> white teeth in an even straight line just looks
> false. Best to wait till
> old age when you will get them anyway!

I agree on the teeth. They have these strips you can
put on your teeth to make them white, white, white. I
was thinking of trying it myself, to be honest, but I
have to wonder what they put in it - are you poisoning
yourself with this stuff just to have whiter teeth?
There was someone at my kids' daycare - she was
English, in fact, and she went to a dentist here (we
Canadians are much like the Americans when it comes to
the teeth business) who wanted to help her lose the
gap she had between her two front teeth. She wanted to
keep the gap because she like it - I thought it was
cute too, and that she'd lose character if she lost
her gap.

> Speaking of false, we have a beautiful actress
> called Leslie Ash. The
> silly woman has had her lips pumped up and she looks
> ridiculous-like she
> got stung by a bee or something.

I don't get that at all. Did you see the film "The
First Wives Club"? dumb film, but Goldie Hawn's
character was one of those cosmetic-surgery freaks who
had her lips done regularly - she'd come out of her
doc's office with these big honkin' lips - very silly.

=====
Catherine
Toronto