----- Original Message -----
From: "colin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, January 03, 2003 8:44 AM
Subject: Re: teeth NJC

> Americans are well known wordlwide for their teeth! Mainly film stars
> and such. They look so unreal! Cosmetic teeth lose character. As long as
> the teeth are clean and healthy, leave them alone. A mouth full of pure
> white teeth in an even straight line just looks false. Best to wait till
> old age when you will get them anyway!
>
> Speaking of false, we have a beautiful actress called Leslie Ash. The
> silly woman has had her lips pumped up and she looks ridiculous-like she
> got stung by a bee or something.

 I see this stuff all day long Colin at first my reaction was why would you
want to, you are what you is. I've talked to allot of people that have had
lips,breasts etc.. remodelled and most have said they feel far more
confident about them selves after the remodelling. Several women have told
me they were very jealous of the attention the larger breasted women were
getting and they wanted some of that attention. Even though they had no
interest in the guys that give that kind of attention.

  So I think what I'm really trying to say is it's more about how you feel
on the inside about how you look on the outside. Though with models and
actors/actress allot of it is pressure put on them by the industry.

 Enough of my babel
 Chuck