Debra Shea wrote:
>>And I'm still trying to imagine anyone pronouncing that Llan....... word,
and thinking about Mike's offer to do so over the phone. I don't believe it
can be done!!! Not anywhere. Surely anyone would choke and die on the
"...-wllll..." part of the word if the first part hadn't already killed them.
Offering to do such a dramatic act must be the way
Welshmen distract the world from their, uh, stable relationships.<<

Debra....when you wonder if it's true that a certain welshman transplanted to
Barcelona can pronounce Llan.....(hola miguel)

let me put it to you this way...

as Bernadette Peters would say...

it's twue it's twue ;-)

Mags