Lucy Hone wrote:

> I view this list as a sort of virtual pub. ...
> But I am enjoying the laughter ... All around the globe we are...

I've had some good laughs at the pub today, too. From Cindy:
"Women with southern accents have sex.  Quite well, thank you.
Unfortunately, I have no accent."

LOL!!!

And I'm still trying to imagine anyone pronouncing that Llan.......
word, and thinking about Mike's offer to do so over the phone. I don't
believe it can be done!!! Not anywhere. Surely anyone would choke and
die on the "...-wllll..." part of the word if the first part hadn't
already killed them. Offering to do such a dramatic act must be the way
Welshmen distract the world from their, uh, stable relationships.

Debra Shea