I agree with you Patrick. i DO think it is very important that we remember the NJC tag and make a real effort to do so.
but to now change the rules I fear would ruin things for many people.
I undeertsand people on Joni Only getting frustrated with us for forgetting the NJC. i don't understand those that stay on the main list and still complain.

patrick leader wrote:

i've said this before, but it's worth repeating.  i strongly disagree with
this idea of a third list, or a fourth list, or more...  i don't want to go
discuss politics, or sex changes, or hot hetero joni sex metaphors with
anyone else.  you lose the viewpoints of those on the edges of arguments,
who don't post often but every once in a while get so excited they throw in
some wonderful insight.  splinter the list and you damage that.

patrick

np - the jungle line, just because that ethiopian metaphor made me want to
hear this album