While I was away on vacation 2 weeks ago somebody posted about an event at
Symphony Space in New York in late March entitled "Wall To Wall Joni Mitchell"
- it's free, and begins at 11am.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows exactly what the event IS; the link that
was in the original post leads to a rather cryptic description, and I'm
thinking of taking a (very) early morning bus down to NYC for it. Before I get
my ass up at the crack of dawn and ride on a nasty bus for 4 hours, I'd like
to know a little more about what I can expect. Is it just a really long
tribute show??

Any ideas gang?
-Chris, unable to voice his opinion on the JMDL without seemingly pissing
people off.

NP: Bjork, Venus As A Boy