In a message dated 1/28/2003 12:21:59 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> For an idea about what a wall to wall concert is like
> here's a link to a review of the Miles Davis wall to
> wall:

My take on it is that the 'wall to wall' concept tries to be as multi-media as it can
be given the subject...I studied last year's schedule for the Richard Rodgers trib and
it was part symphonic music, part spoken word, part film and mostly songs...the
schedules for past events are pretty easily found once you're on the web site.

I'm planning on being there - if it's nothing more than a 12-hour tribute concert,
that's fine with me. Anything else will be gravy, and who knows - Joni gets to NYC
from time to time and may show up.

Bob

NP: Kevin Gilbert, "From Here to There"