Chris (who did not piss me off ; ) ),

 I don't know many details, but found out that Luciana
Souza (who's latest album is on my best for 2002 list)
is in the line-up!

 So I did a search to see if I could find anyone else
and came up with:
David Krakauer
Mingus Big Band
Greg Osby

Is anyone familiar with these artists?

For an idea about what a wall to wall concert is like
here's a link to a review of the Miles Davis wall to
wall:

http://www.jazztimes.com/live_walltowall-miles.cfm

I'm thinking of going down to NYC myself!
Jenny

http://mailplus.yahoo.com