--- kakki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >
> Back to the sensitivity training - ours was a bit
> over the top.  For
> example, if I wish someone a Happy St. Patrick's
> Day, I could be accused of
> hostilely imposing my ethnic and religious beliefs
> on someone.  Kind of
> ridiculous, but that's what it has come to in some
> cases.

Ours never went that far. Thank God(dess)/Deity/ies
(or not) of your choice, hey, whatever works for you,
I'm cool. They did discuss the possibility of that
sort of thing offending someone (just so you're aware,
kind of thing). Same thing with telling someone they
looked good today - is it sexual harassment? Are you
implying that I don't *always* look good? Are you
giving me special treatment because I'm *different*
somehow? Does that make you a racist/sexist/whatever?
Are you implying that everyone else looks like crap?
What's the hidden agenda?

=====
Catherine
Toronto