laughing at what Joni names her dog, Coco afrer Coco Chanel?

thinking she is so uncool and common in naming her pet?

What are the names of your pets?

I'll start:
Samoyed named Tall Oaks Tomas WS Farfel (dog is called Tommy and the WS syands for White Sox)
Samoyed named Tenoch Royce Farfel (dog is call Tenoch, see Y Tu Mama Tambien for inspiration on name, and Royce was a WS player, and all my Samoteds are Farfels in tribute to the Nesyle Quik dog).

My first dog was a mutt named Snowflake. My first Samoyed was Harvey (from the movie) Celtus Farfel.. Along the way I had, all Samoyeds, Viking (college mascot) Farfel, Waldo (from Swedish theologian P. P. Waldenstom) farfel, Curly (as a puppy he had curly hair and before we could name him, he was already responding to Curly) Farfel, and Clue (because if Clue wasn't her name, she wouldn't have had any clues) Farfel.

Had a beloved lab lost about a year ago after a wonderful life, Fielder Musetta Butcher (she was a field dog, Musetta a lively character in LaBoheme, Butcher was Susan Butcher, multi-winner of Iditarod).

Rescue dogs that I have placed with others were named Mags (Magglio Ordonez, White Sox player), Frank (Frank Thomas,White Sox player), Bo (Bo Schembechler, Michigan football coach), and Pearl (Janis Joplin).

So by my way of dog naming, Coco is quite alright.

Ok, everyone, reveal your pets' names, and why. Lets see how much more creative anyone was than Coco