--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Colin, I've been reading about the chaos in England.
>  Why does this
> happen when there's snow over there?  Nothing
> changes when it snows
> here, and we have very heavy snow six months of the
> year.

When it snows in Toronto, everyone goes mental -
omigod! Snow! Let's all drive crazy!

> I also loved
> Bill and Ben.  Do
> you remember the one with the low voice, I think
> Ben, was always
> muttering something, but you couldn't understand
> what it was?  Well,
> during the war in Bosnia, I finally realized that
> all those years
> ago, Ben was actually saying: "Slobodan Milosevic"
> :-)

We used to get Bill and Ben in Canada, believe it or
not. My sister Annie and I used to watch it. We were
fascinated with its weirdness. "Bill and Ben,
Flowerpot men, Bill and Ben, Bill and Ben, Flowerpot
Men" and their friend Weed. I've only ever met one
other Canadian, not in my family, that remembers that
show.

=====
Catherine
Toronto