[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

thanking God that they survived,

the other side to this is that God meant those who did die to die.

It'slike those people who for some reason or other missed an aeroplane that crashed. They God for saving them.It's klike God is saying 'i am going to destroy all those on that plane, but I don't ewnat you to die on it, so I shall make sure you miss it'.
Or, as in the case a a famous person whose plane crashed but he survived. He believed God was teaching him somehting. How arrogant to think God kills scroes of people in order to tach this one man a lesson of some sort.

If we really think 'things areemant to be, it islike accepting tht God intends a 5 yr old to die horribly of cancer, or at the hands of a murderer, or that they slowly die thru starvation, abuse and neglect.

and if it's true that unless I accept God into my life, I will not be allowed into heaven when I die, then quite frankly I don't want to go,

nor me. If Heaven is full of these pious people, I'd rather be soemwhere esle with people I love.

                                        Hope this doesn't offend anyone Fred