From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Wally
Kairuz
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 3:56 AM
To: Catherine McKay; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: NJC some of the foods I actually like & a few more I don't

cathya,
then you'd be my perfect dinner guest. i specialize in curry dishes, spicy
foods, and chinese. i steam my vegetables so that they will be crunchy and
retain their colors. i have never stuffed a mushroom in my life, i abhor
jello and i am a total stranger in the starbucks realm.
i am a cookie freak -- but then can you bake them or should we resort to
heather?
in fact, would you marry me? (i think this is the second time i've asked
you, you ungrateful wench.)
wallyK