Lama,

Where do you get your info that its been proven a failure over and over? You
can write me off-list if you want. As far as I know it was pretty much built
a long time ago. In fact, there have been successful tests of its technology
disseminated in the media.  It's a pretty simple technology in the overall
scheme of today's knowledge.  It hasn't been proven in an scenario of
preventing an actual incoming nuke, I suppose, but it has been shown to work
in other simulations.  I still think it's a far better option that meeting a
incoming nuke with a return nuke.

Kakki

> I just can't fathom why we're going ahead with building a missile shield
> when it's proven a failure over and over and over already.  My advice:
"Let