Hey list --

Kakki had been vocal in her general support of Bush and our system. She is
sort of like the Ayn Rand of the list. I think she is smart and informed,
even when I don't agree with her, and have never had the sense that she put
down others as anti-American. She could not have been more fair-minded
during our Reagan/HIV exchange. I value Kkakki's opinions and hope, like
mack, that she keeps posting (however wrong, or right, she may be)!

David