CNN, NBC, ABC, NYTimes, 1010 WINS radio... right-wingers might think of
those mainstream sources as left-wing. I don't. Those are the only
sources I was listening to after Sept. 11, and I heard that information
several times. I deliberately chose not to pay attention to left-wing
sources then because I didn't want the thought-provoking challenges I
knew I'd find there, not while I was in such mourning and distress.

I watched these also, and I don't remember them saying that
Chaney was thinking about getting the oil from Iraq.  That is
what you said.

Chomsky's writings are extensive and readily available. Passing off
opinions from a right-wing
think tank is not the same as telling us what Chomsky wrote.

Bottom line is... reader beware.

I believe Kakki said she had read some of his works.

I realize you want to support everything Kakki (and Sarah) have to say,
and constantly needle me every chance you get. Both attitudes are a bit
simple-minded, don't you think?

See again you assume.  You realize nothing.  Mind reading again?
I do agree with Kakki, and Sarah on many things, not all.  I wasn't
trying to support Kakki as much as I was trying to hold up a looking
glass for you.  You are doing much of what you accuse others of.
KaseyGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com