That's a beautiful dream, Randy. Wish I could have been there.

Back in the 60s I had a button that read: Brahms, not bombs.

Today our Glorious Leader said he wouldn't be deterred by global protests against war.
"Democracy is a beautiful thing," Bush said, adding that "people are allowed to
express their opinion."

Not that he's listening.

-Fred