--- Randy Remote <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > I
may just have to move to Canada temporarily to
> watch this.
> They call it
> A Woman of Heart and Mind: The Life and Times of
> Joni Mitchell

[...]

> I wonder if this is just a renamed preview of the
> American
> Masters program, or something completely different

Funny you should mention it because that's what I
think may be the case. They showed an abbreviated
version of PWWAM on CBC (I don't remember the name)
and I suspect that's what they're doing with this one
as well. I also just betcha they won't show it ahead
of the American Masters show either - they'll
reschedule it. Of course, I'm a cynic.

=====
Catherine
Toronto