Joe, I'll make a copy . . . provided I can get my video player to work. Tell me please - I've just moved from Britain and Canada, and I'm not sure about Canadian versus American format. Are they the same, do you know, or do I need to buy a particular type of tape? Oh, I just noticed, you're in the UK yourself. Hmm. . . perhaps someone else knows, or Joe, do you know whether Canada and UK are the same in terms of home video tapes?

Sarah