> I was trying to get a head count of how many Guitar Banjo
> and Mandolin
> players the Dixie Chicks had behind them but lost count.
>
> Chuck

What I found cool was when the Dixie Chicks won they brought up co-producer Lloyd
Maynes (whose daughter is the lead "Chick").  The neat thing is that I had met Lloyd
here in California through a lister, our own Nikki Johnson, who is friends with his
protege Terri Hendrix (an excellent singer/songwriter/guitarist from Texas.  Terri and
Lloyd tour as a duo (Lloyd plays mandolin).  Small, small world.

-Julius