In a message dated 2/25/03 8:11:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> What I found cool was when the Dixie Chicks won they brought up co-producer
> Lloyd Maynes (whose daughter is the lead "Chick").  The neat thing is that
> I had met Lloyd here in California through a lister, our own Nikki Johnson,
> who is friends with his protege Terri Hendrix (an excellent
> singer/songwriter/guitarist from Texas.  Terri and Lloyd tour as a duo
> (Lloyd plays mandolin).  Small, small world.

Me too!! I had the pleasure of meeting Lloyd Maines and Terri Hendrix as well
thru Nikki at Godfrey Daniels in Bethlehem, PA.
These r some bare knucklin finger pickin homegrown heart of Texans.
Love them!!!!
nuff said Julius?

rosie in nj

Better ask questions before you shoot
Deceit and betrayal's bitter fruit
It's hard to swallow, come time to pay.
That taste on your tongue don't easily slip away

Let Kingdom come. I'm gonna find my way
Through this lonesome day