Hey Kakki --

You have mentioned these ideals before as "conservative," but they seem to
me to be libertarian. I believe that both the Republican Liberty Caucus and
the Democratic Freedom Caucus embrace these ideals. Seems to me a "live and
let live" administration would not have spent taxpayer money to agressively
prosecute a state-sanctioned medical marijuana grower, for example.

Sorry to those who are offended by this post. Feel free to delete it, or to
insult me privately.

Best,

David