In a message dated 3/15/2003 6:22:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I offer up this challenge to any of you who have never attended a Jonifest,
> minifest, Paz fest or
> simply met up with any other list members ... JUST DO IT!  I dare you not
> to have a great time and
> not feel a part of some secret society!

Thanks for your truly WONDERFUL report, Susie Guzzi! And you're dead on, I'm
looking forward to my upcoming weekend with JMDL friends old & new. Don't
know exactly what all I'm in for, only know it'll be great, and how cool is
that?

I loved the song selection that the performers did - they really picked some
obscure songs from the Joni songbook!

Bob

NP: Jackson Browne, "Rock Me On The Water", live '73