Hey Paz,

Wish you could have been here as well!
I think I have told you this before, but I know Patti Elvis too, not well but some.
In fact I sat
shivah (sp) with her awhile back and we talked a bit.

I heard she is going to be art of Big Goddess Pow Wow here at the end of the month.
Which
includes some of the best women performance artists around, and my Robin used to be a
part of.  So
I will be seeing her soon.

Come on over Paz, I'll take you into my "Closet."  We'll sing Ethel all nite!

Peace,
Susan

http://platinum.yahoo.com