Hi Paz-it is a shame about the personal attacks. one of my great lessons learned from the JMDL is to let these things roll off me-they no longer have any affect on me. that is quite something.

Now, since you like to hear about it, I slept on the couacj last night. Napoli, who is heavily pregnant, was moping around and whimpering so i thought it best to saty with her. this will be her first litter. The scan at 4 weeks showed 7-8puppies. Shre is fit to burst. She is onyl 8 weeks today and they normally go 9 weeks but with large littters they get bron early because there is no room left for them to grow inside. Still, it could be a couple of days or it could be today-one never relaly know. so it is satying close tohome till theyare born now.

Napoli should not have been having puppies now. 8 weeks ago we were having our kitchen fllor tiled(this to stop the dogs ripping up the flooring!). I had told the workemn that if they needed toleave the kitchen, to call me, as I could make sure Harvey(8mths old then) was not able to follow. Well, Harcy is only a small pup, the builddeer thought he knew nbetter and was quicker than Harvey. He opened the baby gate and Hravey was out like a shot, in Napoli within second, shot his load, and these puppies are the result. Am looking forward to seeing what they are like. harvey is 2nd gen of my breeding and Napoli the btich i imported from Denmark.

bw
colin
who is managing to keep his thinking positive and not letitng bush/blair fuck his life up.