lori wrote:

> Here's a funny story ... (do you know some people call me "Lori with a
> Story?") ...

wow.  a true missy fan.  lori, you've got me forever now.  we often hear or
read here that people 'don't get joni.'  well, most 'don't get melissa.'  it
is those obscure lyrics, those tunes most haven't heard that show the real
missy manchester, not the hits.  remember the line 'so will you take me with
you now, or have they taken you?'  darn, most of my missy is back in texas
and really missing them now.  i do have every single album she has put out
and with the exception of the dreadful emergency, each one is a gem.
enjoyed your story.  thanks.

mack