In a message dated 4/4/2003 6:15:35 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> You and Kevin got me to dig out the tapes and I found a partial list of the
> items.  Some are already circulating in other formats.  I may try to get it
> copied and then if someone wants to be a branch, I can send it to them.

I'm always happy to be a video branch and organize same. Some of these are
already on previous trees, so if you'd like to complie 1 or 2 videos, I'd be
happy to tackle this.

If anyone does not have the following videos that have been offered through
the JMDL, I will be very happy to dub them for you for blanks/postage or
price for same. All I ask is that you be a bit patient with me as far as
getting them to you. If anyone can send a list of what is on each of these
videos I would be most appreciative as my typing skills are seriously
lacking. (Secretary Mags??)

1) Video Tree #1 (2 tapes)
2) Video Tree #2 (2 tapes)
3) A Day in the Garden (1 tape)
4) Interviews and Songs (from the Jonifest 2002 gift)  (1 tape)
5) I am also happy to make copies of commercial releases that are OUT OF
PRINT. Not sure which these are at the moment. Rufuge of the Roads I think is
one.

Anyway, if anyone would expand in writing what is on each of these, and what
is on the out of print releases and which they are, people can then e-mail me
directly to get copies.

Hugs,
Ashara {who is still smiling at A Woman of Heart and Mind. You all said what
I was thinking about this project. Just absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!}   :-)