In a message dated 4/4/2003 7:32:03 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> 1) Video Tree #1 (2 tapes)
>
> Ashara, I'm in the midst of watching and cataloging the contents of
> these...I have Volume 1, Tape 1-2 complete:

Late Night w/Letterman, 11-4-96
Rosie O'Donnell 11-8-96
Dick Cavett 8-18-69
Billboard Century Award 12-9-95
American Journal 1997
Amnesty International Benefit 6-15-86
Grammy Awards
Rita & Friends (CBC) 9-94
Troubadours of Folk 6-5-93 ("Borderline" only)
Isle Of Wight 1970 (part of Woodstock, "Tourist" speech, Big Yellow Taxi)
Oceanway Studios 1987 Showtime "Coast To Coast" (Furry Sings The Blues,
Hejira)
The Tonight Show 12/12/95 (Love Puts On A New Face)
VH1 "1 to 1" 1991
Late Night w/Letterman 4/24/95 (Sex Kills)

JMDL Video Tree Volume 1, #2

"Shiny Toys" video
CBS This Morning (January 3, 1995)
A&E Biography (April 12, 1991)
The Late Show (BBC) (Autumn 1994)
Gabereau Live (CBC) - Joni/Kilauren interview - September 22, 1997
Great Sanyo Experience (The Japan Concert) (May 22, 1994)
Anton Corbijn (BBC) - "Secret Place" video
Wired (BBC)
Wogan (BBC)

> 5) I am also happy to make copies of commercial releases that are OUT OF
> PRINT. Not sure which these are at the moment. Rufuge of the Roads I think
> is
> one.

Yes, it's out of print, as is the "Come In From The Cold" music video
collection, as is Shadows & Light **VHS**, it is still available commercially
in DVD but not everyone has or intends to get a DVD player.

Bob

NP: Ani D, "32 Flavors"