In a message dated 4/4/2003 11:27:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> and I've been trying to find sheet music for it
> so I might try to learn the piano passages in it (I'm a beginner but I try
> hard!)

Hi Kenny!

  Down To You is an incredibly poignant song.  It gives me goosebumps to this
day and is one of my top 5 Joni tunes ever.  I particularly enjoy the
meandering clarinet and oboe line toward the end before she launches into the
final verse.  So you're not alone.  I'm a huge lover of this song.
The sheet music, as I've seen it, does not contain the instrumental portion
of the song, though I would love to get my hands on a transcription of that!
I do have a copy I could Xerox for you, although it is in a box in a storage
locker at this time.  If you have no luck locating the sheet music (The Court
and Spark Folio is sometimes on ebay) let me know and I'll rummage through
storage and try to locate it for you.  Shoot me an email and let me know.  I
remember how frustrating it was to try to secure out of print music for
Joni's tunes!

Ken