To all:
    In the midst of all this euphoria after the great Joni special, I have a
simple question: is there anyone else out there who loves "Down To You" (from
C&S) as much as me?   I think it's so graphic, personal and such an intricate
arrangement..... I've not been a big contributor to this site in the past so
I'm relatively new here.
    DTY has been my favorite Joni song for as long as I can remember (at
least 1974, when it came out) and I've been trying to find sheet music for it
so I might try to learn the piano passages in it (I'm a beginner but I try
hard!) I can't locate it anywhere.
    Any suggestions appreciated; anyone want to tell me how much you love
that tune also?

    Kenny B