You two old bats!  I am a Leo -we NEVER ignore our birthdays - maybe the year, which
in both your
cases is a LOWER number for me. Bbut please never the ignore theday or the week for
that matter!

One step closer to the grave yes Catherine, but as Mick sings "dying all the time" -
so I say get
busy living or die!  You're as young as you feel!  And - Well at this hour on a Friday
night - I
feel REAL good!

Peace,
Susan