well Butch and bitch you got right - but hey its working for me!  And last nite like a
drunken
sailor going for a tattoo ... I acted like a biker bitch and got a piercing, so now I
am wearng
another earring and its nowhere near my ear!

such a common tart. really, why do I associate with you?

And what exactly is "plonk?"

cheap wine

And finally leave it to you and the Smurph to eventually getting around to adding your "little blue guys" to a thread. Seems you two cant keep those out of anything!

nevr mind Suzzi, maybe in your enxt life you will have one of your own. oryou could win the lottery and have one made for you? Green doesn't really suit you, my dear.