I used to get  distubed earleir the way u guys r .
When i signed in as Welchy most of Jynetters.. thought
i was a Male .
I got replies like"Keep it up Br Welchy..!!!!

Then I  changed my signature  WELCHY FATIMA
I thought Fatima (my second name )would make a
difference for those finding hard to recognize me
But the same thing repeated again ...
Hello"" Br Welchy Fatima ""
Used to wonder Y these people don't read my name
properly.

I tried using "Miss "once ....Then someone commented
..hey that sounds like someone Proclaiming that here
is a eligible spinster for a eligible  bachelor on the
net .

Oh!!!! that was getting too much...I prayed ,,,&
suddenly got a Idea ...y not use """Yours Sister in
Jesus """
I am sure people are Gonna understand this ....That
was a great Solution ..i thought

But.. as of today I still receive mails enquiring
about my identity inspite of all my efforts .

So now i have decided not to get disturb any more
..what diiference does it make anyway as long as we
all are Kiddos Of JOynet

So u see Vijy & Biji not only u two in the boat..I am
sure there are many like us .

Cheers

WELCHY