Dear Mathew and friends,

Thanks for the introduction that you gave about me.

I am only a humble servant of the Lord.

I wrote this mail in a lighter tone. I think my
friends have taken it in a serious tone.

But's its good that we have so many exciting issues
cropping up which is keeping the Joynet all the more
alive.

Your's in Jesus,
Biji James,
Bangalore
Everything you'll ever need on one web page from News and Sport to Email and Music
Charts
http://uk.my.yahoo.com