Dear friends,
Have a nice weekend.Thank you very much for your prayers for my mum.
Nelli
A man in a mental institution insisted he was Jesus Christ. No therapist had
any luck in disabusing the man of his illusion. Then this therapist visited
the man. He asked the man to put his arms out to the side. The therapist
measured the man’s arms from fingertip to fingertip. He also measured the man
from head to foot. The therapist came back with a hammer, two pieces of wood
and some nails. By now the patient became curious and very uneasy. “What are
you doing?” the patient demanded. “You are Jesus Christ, aren’t you? asked the
therapist. “Yes, of course,” blustered the patient. “Well then,” said the
therapist, putting the pieces of wood into the form of a cross and starting to
nail them together, “You should know what I am doing.” “Wait! Wait!” the
patient shouted. “I am not Jesus Christ! What’s the matter, are you crazy or
something?”

Source Unknown