Hello Friends,

Kindly keep my Family in prayer, there has been misunderstanding between my
mom and sis-in-law and there is tension in the entire family. Pray for my bro,
sis-in-law and children too, especially my neice who is affected by this
problem.
My Mom will be meeting my sis-in-law on sunday for the first time after the
misunderstanding....

With Prayers
Mariza Vaz