Dearest
,

I would like u to pray for these intentions of myself and for  my family.
1 firstly for my husband that he should be converted and a responsiibility
to work.
2 for me that I should get  a good job in a different field or a promotion
in my own company.
3. that Mummy should know as to what is the will of God regarding her
example that she should work or do full time work for the Lord.

Please pray and let me know  if there is anything the Lord wants me to know.
Love in christ
Lyann