Hi Friends,

This is the first time I am sharing an experience with the Joynet....

My name is Betty, and stay with my husband in Abudhabi... Both of us are
in a very excited state of life now as there are only 28 days for the
arrival of our baby...

Every time I see our baby kick or my tummy moving up and down, I wonder
how great my Father is to us... Guys I just want you all to know that
right from the time of our wedding we had planned to concieve by February
so that our darling would be able to participate with us the season of
lent in the warmth of my womb and that our child would arrive in time for
christmas... and that was 3 years back, we had said ourselves and our
Father... and this year on the third year of marriage, guess what!!, I
concieved in February (during the lent) and am due for delivery in
November 25th... Praises be to Lord...

Friends, when we confirmed my pregnancy both of us directly went to
church to thank and praise Our Father for our good luck and for selecting
us to be his instruments... sitting in church we had planned to seek the
blessing of our parish priest, but were unable to find him as it was
already past 9:45 pm, but God had prepared our respected Bishop Gremoli
for blessing us and our little darling... on hearing our good news he
began to bless us... friends, kneeling in front of him for blessings,
both of us could do nothing but cry our thanks and happiness to God our
father...

Friends the never ending love and happiness I am undergoing with my baby
kicking and playing is so tremendous...and great that I keep wondering
how great God has made each woman in their life by making them an
instrument for his creations to arrive in this beautiful world....

Friends, let us pray for all children in the world to get the love we
have treasured and recieved from our parents...and that every woman
treasures the life of their baby in them and that no child is denied his
or her right to be born in this world...

Friends the time has arrived for me to request all of you to keep my
husband, myself and our baby - to be born, in your loving prayers to our
father.... and to bless all the families on this earth to be complete in
christ...

With Lots of Prayers from our family to each one of yours.

Betty Prince - Abu Dhabi