Dear loving all,

I'm writing a pre-registration exam tomorrow @ 10a.m. Itz a 3hr paper. Since i did my
B.Pharm in India, i'm not quite thorough about the laws here. So plz remember me in ur
valuable prayers. I'm leaving everything in HIS hands. Let His will be done.

....will be back on sunday & will let u know how the paper went. I'm glad 'cuz i've
got lots of people to pray.

HAVE A BLESSED WEEKEND :)

Love in Jesus

Rubina